Terms & Conditions
Deadlines for Ordering
1. Customers are able to sign-up for a tasty and healthful bento meal plans any time.
2. Customers can choose the dates that they wish to start their meal plans, within 60 calendar days from the date of purchase.
3. The earliest selectable delivery date is 3 calendar days from the date of purchase to allow ample time for Lean Bento to arrange reliable fulfilment.
1. Lean Bento is committed to schedule timely food production with food safety and hygiene standards as top priority.
2. Lean Bento is committed to work with third party delivery professionals to provide reliable fulfilment.
3. Only orders made and fully paid online via our website, www.leanbento.com will be processed.
4. A confirmation email sent from Lean Bento to the customer's prior specified email address will serve to confirm that the order is accepted. If there are any issues with the order, we will contact the customer swiftly.
5. Lean Bento will fulfil an order based strictly on the details provided by our customer at the time of committing to the order.
6. Lean Bento will schedule the fulfilment with our third party delivery professionals to deliver the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of committing to the order.
7. Understandably, Lean Bento cannot be held responsible for any losses, or inconvenience whatsoever if the order was unable to be diligently fulfilled due to any inaccurate information provided by the customer.
8. All our products will be delivered by a third party delivery professional who should be committed to fulfill your confirmed order. Understandably, any inappropriate behavior or service failure displayed by the delivery personnel is not representative of Lean Bento's work ethics. Lean Bento will assist our customers to address any of such issues with our respective delivery professional. We will be contactable by email@example.com or 6750-4504 (Weekdays 10AM-5PM).
8. Please do not refresh the page, or click the back button of your browser during the checkout process.
A gentle reminder to all our dear customers to check that the correct details of your order before selecting the "Submit Order" button.
1. Your personal details, such as your name and contact number.
2. Delivery address.
3. Start date (date of first delivery) of your subscription plan.
1. All our products are prepared daily and cooked fresh for daily consumption.
2. Customers are encouraged to practice common sense and discretion when it comes to storing it (e.g. refrigeration etc) and reheating (e.g. using a microwave etc).
1. All purchased meal plans have a flexible start date period of within 60 calendar days, dated from the date of purchase.
e.g. You could purchase a 10-day meal plan on 12 March 2020 and choose have your first meal delivery by 11 April 2020.
Flexible Delivery Dates:
1. We deliver meals to your doorstep only on the dates you had specified.
All 5-day meal plans will enjoy a maximum of 2 changes*.
7. Please email the changes at least one working day ahead, by 4pm of your next delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Delivery Address:
1. For all 10-day meal plans - Customers are able to change their delivery address^ once. Please email at least three working day ahead of your next delivery at email@example.com for the intended change.
1. All meal plans have a validity of 30 calendar days, dated from the date of your first delivery.
1. We currently do not support restricted areas such as Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Ports, SATS, Aerospace zones, Shipyards, Airline Road, Airport Cargo Road, Airport zones, ALPS Ave, Camps, Checkpoints, Construction sites, and Supply bases.
3. For an actual security clearance, all customers are expected to inform and arrange directly with Lean Bento to provide both parties with all the information required, at least 3 working days in advance.
4. Lean Bento's delivery partner is only able to assign the most suitable driver to fulfil the delivery based on the accuracy of information provided by the customer.
5. Lean Bento is only able to complete the necessary submission for security clearance to the customer only after her delivery partner is able to allocate a suitable driver.
6. On condition that points 1, 2, 3 and 4 are fulfilled, Lean Bento and her delivery partners will not bear any cost or losses that may arise from the lack of any due diligence with the approving authority issuing the security clearance.
7. In the event that the customer is uncontactable at the time of delivery, Lean Bento and her delivery partners reserve the right to either deposit the items at the reception/security desk of our customers with photographic evidence that the delivery attempt was made.
9. A re-delivery will not be possible because of the narrow window period for our delivery partner to reach the next customer's location on time. We seek our customer's kindness and understanding.
Mode of Payment | Online Payments using Credit Cards
1. We accept online payments via PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit cards.
2. You do not require a PayPal account to be able to make payments using any of the above cards. Payment instructions will be provided during the payment process.
3. We accept credit term payment only for legitimate business entities.
4. Any promotions offered via our website are exclusively applicable for all completed orders made via our website.
5. An admin fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order that has been accepted and confirmed.
6. We do not store your credit card information longer than it takes to complete the transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is automatically deleted.
Cancellation & Refund
1. There will be no refund of any amounts paid towards any unstarted meal plans.
Personal data, governed under the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore (PDPA) refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data or other information which we have or likely have access to. Personal data is collected where reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Whenever possible, we will collect personal data directly from you, with your consent. Other non-personal data may be collected to improve our website, for marketing reasons, and they may include your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data. Personal data that we may hold include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Name, username, profile images, address and contact details;
2. Date of birth;
3. NRIC number, FIN number, driver's license, passport number, or work permit number;
4. Employment and income details;
5. Bank account details, or payment/billing information;
6. Details of an entity's dealings with us, including telephone records, email and online interactions;
7. Credit-related personal information;
8. Other personal data as may be provided by an entity from time to time.
Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective users, business associates and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. General business purposes;
2. Planning and executing marketing campaigns;
3. Providing customer support;
4. Supplying you with relevant information to your existing relationship with us;
5. For fraud prevention and detection;
6. In our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances such as national emergency, security concerns, or other situations in which we deem that such disclosure is prudent.
7. Contacting you via electronic mail or other forms of communication through mobile applications.
8. Fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
Storage & Sharing of Personal Data
In the course of providing our services and products to you, we may need to store, or disclose your personal data to third party platform, or service providers such as an e-commerce platform, electronic database, delivery companies and their drivers. Should any of our businesses are sold or transferred to another entity, your personal data may be transferred along with the business. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Data
We will exercise reasonable protection over all collected data. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we strive to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is not subjected to unnecessary risks.
Cookies are small files which web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring the web application's operations to the user's specific needs and preferences by collecting and analyzing data about the user's browsing patterns. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after permission is granted by the user to be installed on a computer's hard drive.
Although permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers, users may choose to disable, or not grant them permission; which may prevent users themselves from taking full advantage of our website. Traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are accessed by the user may be used. The data gathered is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the users' browsing experience on our website. Such data will be removed from our database shortly after. Cookies do not grant us any access into your computer, or any information about you outside your browsing activity on our website.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Rights to Amend Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend any part of our terms and conditions, which includes our company policy, rates, prices, delivery policies, management of collected personal information and personal data at any time, so please review it frequently. Your continued use of this website, consumption of any of our products, or services after any changes to any part of our terms and conditions constitutes to your consent to any such changes, to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.
1. Lean Bento reserves the right to turn down orders for any reason as deemed appropriate by the team.
2. All visuals shown are for illustration purposes.
For any other questions or enquiries, please contact us at our contact page. https://order.leanbento.com/